Ballmedia is a network of ball-related wikis. However, Ballmedia is forward towards expansion and is always open to wiki membership. You can request your wiki's membership to the network in Requests for Membership.
Membership[edit | edit source]
Appointment[edit | edit source]
To request membership for your wiki, you must follow these requirements:
- The user who is requesting wiki membership must be an admin and/or bureaucrat of that wiki.
- The wiki must have Polandball-esque characters as their main basis of their community.
- The topic of that community doesn't contrast nor share any similarities to another existing community in the network, to prevent confusion between wikis.
- The bureaucrats of the wiki has accepted and ratified the terms present in the Charter of Ballmedia.
Once your wiki is requested:
- Your wiki will be decided upon by the Board of Wiki Representatives upon recommendation by the members of the Network Council. (Refer to Chapter II of the Charter of Ballmedia.)
- Your wiki will also go under review by the members of the Network Council for any mischievous intention, active administration and bureaucracy, etc.
- Wikis with no active bureaucrats and/or admins will have an election held on-wiki, so a steward can assess the election properly.
Suspension/Expulsion[edit | edit source]
Your wiki may be suspended or expelled from the network or membership if the wiki:
- Doesn't fulfill all the requirements.
- Has any mischievous activity involving the community and its users. (e.g. plans on raids on other wikis)
Wiki Setup[edit | edit source]
Once your wiki has officially become a member: